The Fibrefrax®, Durablanket® Family of lightweight needled blankets are manufactured from Fiberfrax refractory ceramic fibres and provide effective solutions to a wide spectrum of thermal management problems.
Products are manufactured from alumina-silica materials and offer such characteristics as high-temperature stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, excellent thermal shock resistance, lightweight, and superior corrosion resistance. Fiberfrax® Durablanket ceramic fibre blanket insulation products exhibit thermal stability at temperatures up to 1260°C (2300°F).
Properties/Type: Durablanket Z and Durablanket S.
1) Furnace, kiln Reformer and boiler linings
2) Expansion joint seals
3) Thermal reactor insulation
4) High-temperature filtration
5) Furnace door linings and seals
6) Investment casting mold wrappings
7) Pressure and cryogenic vessel fire protection
- Sizes On Request
- Thickness 6 mm(Min) 50 mm(Max)
- Density(kg/m3) 64 (Min) 160 (Max)
- Roll Width(m) 610
- Roll Length(m) 7620 (till 25mm) 5080(38mm) 3810(50mm)