Thermal Red Ceramic Insulation
Premium Ceramic Fibre Blanket – Thermal Red 1260
and 1425°C in various Thickness and Density Combinations. and maintaining good tensile strength, available in 1260°C
Thermal Red Premium Ceramic fibre Blanket is a double needled blanket especially manufacturing for industrial high-Temperature Application, Containing no binding agent and maintaining good tensile strength, available in 1460°Cand 1425°C in various Thickness and Density Combinations.
1) Double Needled Blanket
2) Low Thermal Conductivity
3) Excellent Insulation propertie
4) Excellent Tensile strength
5) Excellent Chemical Stability
6) Low weight comparatively oth
7) Resistant to Thermal Shock
8) Flexible and easy to cut
9) Good Sound Absorption
- Industrial Furnace, Kiln and Own.
- Back and wall lining material.
- Furnace expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal.
- High-temperature pipe insulation material.
- Pipe covering the insulation of commercial dryers and covers
- Heat treating and annealing furnaces
- Furnace door linings, seals and hot face repairs
- Reusable turbine covers
- Veneer over existing refractory
Availability: Customized Sizes Available on Request.
|Density||Roll Size(Width mm)||Roll Size (Length mm)|